Though it may help in many cases, Zinc acne treatment alone cannot work wonders. This is because acne does not occur from a deficiency in the level of zinc, but many primary and secondary factors.
But this does not mean that the zinc acne treatment will not give you results. You need to ensure that you are not encouraging any zinc inhibitors and that you are taking it with the right nutrients in the correct quantity. Yes, the zinc acne treatment can control the level of hormone and reduce the symptoms of acne.
One way to get rid of acne is by adopting the holistic path. The toxicity in the blood and lymph and the hormonal imbalance are one of the causes of acne and in this case the holistic path may help.
The zinc acne treatment and the holistic remedy can work together to create an environment that is unsuitable for the acne to flourish. And at last, you will be able to completely eradicate your acne worries.
1. Always take several nutrients like fatty acids, cod liver oil and coconut oil along with the zinc acne treatment as they will aid the establishment of the hormonal balance. You diet may not be enough and when this is the case, you will need supplements for these nutrients.
2. The food you are eating should not have zinc inhibitors such as excess copper and inorganic iron because this will come in the way of absorption. Also, if you engage in excessive physical activity, you need increase your intake of zinc.
3. Restrict the zinc intake daily to 100 mg – it is best taken with food. Remember, if you have more than that, it may lead to toxicity.
4. You will find zinc in many foods but it is basically a mineral and it is present in the same soil where cultivation takes place. And so the quality of the food depends greatly on how good or poor the soil is. Thus, getting your vegetables that have come from organic farming is always a good idea.
5. Food items often have little amounts of zinc in them and because of this, supplementation becomes necessary for the zinc acne treatment. Now there are basically 2 kinds of zinc supplements and they are Zinc gluconate and Zinc Monomethionine (Opti-Zinc). Zinc Monomethionine is better because it is more effective for the acne. It can also be better absorbed by the body.
6. Before you begin this line of Zinc acne treatment , always check for copper toxicity because if you have this, then the zinc cannot be absorbed properly. Ask for a blood test or muscle testing (Kinesiology). Caucasian people having brown nipples may indicate copper toxicity.
7. Studies to support the use of zinc for acne alone are sparse. There have been some case studies that support the use of zinc for acne treatments. Never take more than 100 mg per day of zinc for acne. Don’t take additional copper with zinc since it will block the zinc’s action in the body.
Before taking additional zinc for acne in your diet be sure to consult your doctor. The physician may not believe that taking additional zinc will help your skin condition but unless there are medical reasons not to take zinc for acne it is a mineral supplement with little to no side effects, unless you over dose and take too many. Zinc acne treatment is cost effective and can very well help your condition.
Just be careful if you are going to give a Zinc acne treatment a try.
But if you want know about the most recommended natural acne treatment on the market today, that clears your acne without any side effects is the natural acne treatment by Acnezine, as it is formulated with natural herbs to soothe your skin and most importantly, Acnezine fights the causes of acne from the inside out in a naturall way, and you get also natural acne cream as well to keep your face smooth and soft while figthing your acne in a more gentle manner then so many other harsh acne treatments on the market.
If you feel that someting is missing from this 7 tips to maximize the Zinc acne treatment results, then don´t hesitate to give your input.