This article is for those who believe that they will never cure their problem and for those who believe that there is not a perfect treatment for scars. I will prove you the exact opposite and I want to tell you that there are many options for your acne scars.
What do you have to do at first?
You must go to a dermatologist and see which types of acne scars you have. There are three major types and the treatment must be done according to those (hypertrophic scars, atrophic scars and keloid scars).
Which Acne Scar Treatment options do you have?
1) Acne Scar Laser Treatment– as many types of scars as many types of laser. You will be surprised to know that the laser treatment is not just a regular laser light that burns. The types of lasers are:
– CO2 and Er:YAG – both types of laser are perfect for acne, especially the Er:YAG because it is less harmful for the skin. It is also less painful.
– Fractionated CO2 and Er:YAG – the method of treatment of this laser is as the name says, fractioned. It treats fractions of the surface of the skin by making small wounds. The idea is to help the healthy skin to recover the damaged part, by surrounding the wound made by the laser.
– 585-595-nm pulse-dye laser – this laser is perfect for hypertrophic and keloid scars. The type of healing is represented by the flattening of the scar. So no burning here. The laser light simply stimulates the production of natural collagen which will lead to the “melting of the scars”.
2) Creams and lotions for scars
Natural products have always been considered to be the top of the medicine and this is because they do not bring chemicals inside our body and they stimulate our natural capacity of healing ourselves.
There are many products that you can find on the market for treating the scars and some of them “promise” you the whole world in just few days. I will recommend to you a product that is not that shiny or does not speak that much, but acts. And the results can be seen in only few weeks.
The name of this product is Revitol Scar Cream and it is a 100% natural product made. Its extracts of grapefruit and aloe vera combined with vitamins are stimulating the skin to produce collagen and are also hydrating the skin. So, after following the treatment, you will be surprised to see that not only your scars are disappearing, but also the aspect of the skin will be a very good one.
These are noninvasive scar treatment options, but you also have the option to go and use the surgical way. However, that is a more expensive treatment for acne scars and it has much more risks than the ones I presented above.